Tourism as showcase of the territory, sharing experience of beauty and values, simbiosis between those who visit and those who host. This are the values that drive the action of Legambiente in the improvement of best practice and strategies for sustainable tourism and that realize a new way to discover and live the territories of our beautiful Italy.
Whether it’s a holiday of pure relax or for fun, a journey in search of excitement, an experience of ethical sharing, Legambiente proposes a number of initiatives connected by the common denominator of beauty and life in style. In this website you can:
– discover some of the most beautiful tourist attractions; natural ,artistic ,cultural and gastronomic districts, dwelling in facilities recommended because of commitment to environmental protection and subscribed to the ecological label of Legambiente Tourism;
– live the discovery of some environmental treasures with the camps of Legambiente for family and kids;
– live the adventure of the discovery and of environmental consciousness with the summer camps organized by Legambiente where, thanks to expert educators, entertainment, amusement, game and sport are combined with workshop and environmental education experiences;
– share a solidarity experiences in Italy and abroad with volunteer camp promoted by Legambiente that allow you to work closely with local communities supporting one of their projects.
– spend a summer dedicated to ecological fun and culture with the festivals organized by Legambiente, which from June to September, from the Alps to Sicily, bring to life small villages, parks, cities, involving well-known names of culture and entertainment without neglect the attention to reduce their environmental impact with concrete, measurable actions in which visitors take an active part.